Goose helps you launch your video business in record time

You bring your content, we take care of the rest. Try our FREE plan and explore creating your own video streaming platform with Goose.

top-image
Empower your business with Goose
FREE
USD 0
No credit card information required
Who is it for?
New players looking to join the video streaming industry by launching their own service for free
Live TV and/or VOD
1000
Monthly Users
No expiration
Limited Features
50 Channels
Catchup TV of 10% Live Channels
1TB VOD Storage
Android STB/Phone
Member site available
Goose DRM
1 Device at a time
3 free days period for subscription
START
USD 1800
Used as monthly subscription fee
Who is it for?
Customers with small-scale trials of their own white-label Live TV or Live TV+VOD SaaS platform
Live TV
750
Monthly Users
Live TV+VOD
667
Monthly Users
or
6 Resource Validity (Month)
All Features
80 Channels
Catchup TV of 10% Live channels
2TB VOD Storage
Android STB / Phone, iPhone
Goose DRM
1 Device at a time
3 free days period for subscription
GROWTH
USD 5000
Used as monthly subscription fee
Who is it for?
Provide customers with small-scale Commercial launch of their own white-label Live Tv or Live TV+VOD SaaS platform
Live TV
2500
Monthly Users
Live TV+VOD
2273
Monthly Users
or
12 Resource Validity (Month)
All Features
120 Channels
Catchup TV for 20% Live channels
4TB VOD Storage
Android STB / Phone, iPhone
Multi-DRM / Goose DRM
1 Device at a time
5 free days period for subscription
CUSTOM
Used as monthly subscription fee
Who is it for?
Provide customers with middle/large-scale Commercial launchof their own white-label Live Tv or Live TV+VOD SaaS platform with Multi-Screen
Live TV
Live TV+VOD
or
12 - 36 Resource Validity (Month)
All Features
150 - 300 Channels
Catchup TV for 20% - 30% Live channels
6TB - 16TB VOD Storage
Android STB / Phone, iPhone, Smart TV, Web Browser
Multi-DRM / Goose DRM
Multi-device
7 free days period for subscription
MORE DETAILS ABOUT THE PLAN

No Service Fee

An equivalent of the price paid for the chosen plan will be automatically deposited on your Panel account in Vcoins that you can later on use to purchase user licenses for commercialization.
For example: If a Start plan is purchased, 720,000 Vcoins (an equivalent to USD 7,200) will be deposited on Panel for license purchasing. Monthly licenses can then be purchased for 300 Vcoins and yearly licenses for 2,400 Vcoins.

Fixed license costs

License costs will be maintained at the lowest price ever paid, even if you renew your plan for a lower category plan.
For example: If an Ultimate plan is purchased, monthly user licenses will always cost USD 1.50 even if, at the time of renewal, any of the other plans with a higher monthly user license cost is purchased.

Specifications

  • Each additional channel has a cost of USD 1 per month and can be ordered for any plan.
  • UHD resolution can be offered for 20% of the total number of channels included in each plan. The remaining 80% will be broadcast in HD resolution by default.
  • Broadcast playback can be offered for 30% of the total number of channels included in each plan. Each additional playback has a cost of USD 8.50 per month and can be ordered for any plan.
  • Transcoding and encoding services may be ordered additionally and have a cost of USD 20 per channel.
  • DRM support is not included in any plan. If needed, contact us.
  • Once the free computing and storage period expires, you can choose any of our plans to extend it. If the new selected plan offers less channels than the original one, GOOSE will continue providing the same amount of channels you originally hired. The extension period cost will be determined by the new plan.
  • When you choose a different plan, all the additional channels you have ordered will be automatically added to your new plan. They can be cancelled anytime per your request.